31.3.13

Vladimir's Forex Lst System

My name is Vladimir Ribakov and I am proud to say that for the past several years I have established a small but very prestigious Forex community. For those who haven't had the chance to know me until now, let me tell you a little about myself and my online and offline venture. A quick Google search for my name will validate everything I say.

After 11 years of trading experience, trading my own Forex accounts as well as for large hedge funds and brokerages, I had decided to fulfill my destiny and personally mentor aspiring Forex and Commodities traders.

My first contribution to the online Forex community was creating 3 important trading tools and strategies:


1. The Broker-Nightmare Suite - a trading tool that protects Forex traders from being abused and cheated by dishonest Forex Brokers.

2. sRs Trend Rider - my first semi-automatic, Hybrid Forex Strategy that I'm glad to say, have shown the light to many traders...proving them that it is possible to extract money from the Forex Market, even if you are a home-based trader as opposed to big player.

The sRs Trend Rider was declared as one of the best Forex strategies released until today, achieving one of the highest ranks on the objective Forex Peece Army community, with excellent reviews by happy traders.

3. The Pips Carrier - hybrid strategy for long term trading, designed for those who don't have too much time to trade. This strategy doesn't generate too many trades however most trades reach +100 pips and more.

On 2011 I opened the doors to my Forex Signals and Mentoring service (VladimirForexSignals) where I trade and mentor many new traders. I really don't like to speak and pour compliments about myself so here is what some of my students have to say about me through our social channels:


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this Article beause it is knowledgable and summarised. I enjoy reading this article. thank you for sharing such a wonderful post, I will surely work as per mentioned in this article for training

Unknown said...

Wonder ful post to be shared. can you please write on PAMM Account as well

Danica said...

To be successful in trading, it is best to determine forex day trading to get an idea about the market. Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge on this matter.

Blogger said...

Forex Trendy is a sophisticated application capable of determining the most PROFITABLE continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the forex pairs, on all time frames and analyzes every prospective breakout.

Forex Signals said...

The Hot Forex signal will designate you the recommendation to enter any trade to pin your trading platform by now referring to an accurate currency pair signals behind actual period. Follow our forex signals service and make a large amount of profit within a totally quick time.

James Jhonson said...

Forex Signals Es come taking place in addition to the child support for forex signals and Forex trade copier further. My opinion to you is that completion is awaiting you, hence why are you waiting. Take our foster to edit vigorous forex trade. Life isn't a game so don't undertake with than, reach truthful information to believe to be out the forex and use these effectively in your cash creating method.

ForexSignalsProvider said...

USA Forex Signal is a worldwide and skillfully-known forex signals provider Company. It is worldwide roughly 400+ countries Whatsapp/Skype and in imitation of Email via worldwide accurate Forex Signals Company.USA Forex Signal Provide Best Forex Signals.

Read More: What are forex signals?